WHAT INFORMATION DOES NOBULL COLLECT FROM ME?
博华网址appWe collect certain information from you when you share that information with us, when you use our website, attend our events, visit our stores, interact with us through social media, and when you purchase our products from us.
- Personal Information: We may collect certain personal information you share with us, including, but not limited to, your name, company name, physical address, telephone number, birthday, gender, and email address.
- Analytics Information: We partner with Google Analytics to provide insight into our website, and to improve the relevance of advertisements you receive. Google Analytics’ terms are available here: .
- Website Visit Information: We also collect certain types of non-personal information whenever you visit our website. By “Site Visit Information” we mean information that does not directly identify you personally, such as IP address, device information, and browser information.
- Aggregate Information: Aggregate Information is information that does not identify you in any way. Aggregate Information may be collected when you visit our website, independent of any information you voluntarily enter. Additionally, we may use one or more processes to de-identify information that contains Personal Information, such that only Aggregate Information remains. We may collect, use, store, and transfer Aggregate Information without restriction.
WHAT DOES NOBULL DO WITH THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS?
We will only use your information for the purposes for which we have collected it, or the purposes set forth in this Policy, unless you consent otherwise. We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties other than as described in this Policy, unless you give us consent to do so. We do not sell or lease your information to third-parties.
- NOBULL’s use of your Personal, Analytics, and Site Visit Information: This information helps us operate our website, fulfill orders you place with us, and provide other services, including advertisements, ad serving, and technical support. We also use this information to suggest products and promotions to you, and to send you updates about our company, our events, and our initiatives.
- NOBULL’s sharing of Personal, Analytics, and Site Visit Information: We may share this information with our service providers to assist us with operating our website, selling our products and services, our advertising, and our technical support. If you place an international order through our website, your information will be shared with our third-party international reseller, as further described in the “International Orders” section below.
- Legal and Law Enforcement Requests: We may disclose, at our sole discretion, your Personal, Analytics and Site Visit information as required by law, or to comply with a legally binding request—such as a subpoena, warrant, or similar legally enforceable request for information.
- Other Uses and Disclosures: We may also share and disclose your Personal, Analytics, and Site Visit Information: (i) to investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; (ii) in connection with the sale, purchase, merger, reorganization, liquidation or dissolution of NOBULL; (iii) when we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of NOBULL or other persons; or (iv) as otherwise required or permitted by law, including any contractual obligations of NOBULL.
博华网址appMost websites, including our website, use “Cookies” – which are electronic files that websites place on a visitor’s computer to store information that makes each visit to the site more efficient. We use both “session” and “persistent” cookies on our website. A session cookie stores information about you only while you are visiting our site, then is deleted when you leave our site. Persistent cookies store information about you, your preferences, and information about other websites you visit, and it remains on your computer or device after you leave our website. To remove cookies, you may configure your browser to clear all cookies, or configure it to reject cookies whenever you visit a new website. Please consult your browser’s user guide for specific instructions on removing cookies.
博华网址app“Beacons” are small graphic files with a unique identifier that are used to track a web or mobile site user’s online movements. Unlike cookies, beacons are embedded on websites or in email communications, not downloaded on your computer or device. We use beacons to better manage and track content on our website and our marketing campaigns.
DOES NOBULL COLLECT PAYMENT CARD INFORMATION THROUGH ITS WEBSITE?
DOES NOBULL TRACK MY ACTIVITY ACROSS OTHER WEBSITES?
博华网址appWhen you visit our website, we automatically collect the name of the website you visited from (called the “referring page”) and the name of the website you chose to visit immediately after ours (called the “exit page”), and information about other websites you have recently visited. Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser. When our website detects a Do Not Track signal from your browser, it will still collect referring and exit page information and other information when you visit our website.
CAN I CHOOSE TO STOP RECEIVING MARKETING MESSAGES FROM NOBULL OR CHANGE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
博华网址appWe may send you newsletters and other messages, including marketing emails and other communication about our products and services, and to alert you to relevant advertisements and other opportunities. You can always choose to stop receiving newsletters or other communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any NOBULL marketing message.
You can delete, change, or update your Personal Information at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. We may require you to provide certain information to verify that it is you making the request. However, note we will not delete information that we are required to retain in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations, or that we are required to retain in order to complete transactions with you.
CAN CHILDREN USE NOBULL’S WEBSITE?
博华网址appOur website is not directed at children under 16, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information or other information from children under 16. If you are the parent of a child under the age of 16, and you believe he or she has shared information with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can remove their information from our systems.
INFORMATION FOR NEVADA RESIDENTS
Nevada residents can opt out of the sale of their Personal Information. We do not sell Personal Information today, and we do not have plans to sell Personal Information in the future. However, Nevada residents have the legal right to opt out of the sale of their Personal Information, even if their information is not currently being sold. You may opt out by emailing a request to email@example.com. In your request, please specify that you want to “Opt-out of Sale of Personal Information in Nevada.” Please allow 60 days for a response.
WHAT IF I LIVE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES?
博华网址appIf you are visiting us from the European Economic Area, Switzerland, or the United Kingdom, please see the “EUROPEAN USERS” section below. We are based in the United States, and our website is hosted there. If you are visiting our website from another country, the laws governing our website’s collection and use of personal information may be different from the laws of your country. If you decide to visit our website, or share your Personal Information with NOBULL, you are agreeing to be governed by the laws of the United States, and agree to the transfer of your information to the United States.
If you place an international order through our website, our designated third-party international reseller, Calgary Foreign Exchange Ltd. (doing business as Reach) ("Reach"), not NOBULL, will process your payment and fulfill your order as the “Merchant-of-Record.” By placing an international order, you understand and agree that your information and Personal Information, including your name, address, phone number and other contact and shipping details, the contents of your shopping cart, and your payment details will be shared with Reach to process your payment and fulfill your order. For more information about how Reach handles your information, please see
Visitors and customers from the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and the United Kingdom are invited to visit our EU site located here: .
This section applies to all personal information collected by us from visitors and customers in the EEA, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland (“personal data”) that are using our US website. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) in the EEA, and similar data privacy laws in the United Kingdom and Switzerland. These laws require us to provide certain information regarding our processing of your personal data.
- Our Processing of personal data: NOBULL is the data controller of personal data you provide to us, and the purposes of our processing of personal data are described in this Policy. We may also process personal data on other bases permitted by the GDPR and applicable laws.
- Categories of personal data: All categories of personal data collected and processed by us are described in this Policy.
- Recipients of personal data: We use various service providers to manage our website, help us fulfill product orders, and assist us as described in this Policy. Our service providers change from time to time. Note that we require our service providers to treat your personal data in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. If you would like specific information about our service providers who have received your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide that information to you. Additionally, please see the “International Orders” section above to learn more about how your information will be shared with Reach, our preferred international reseller, when you make an international order on our website. For purposes of fulfilling your order and related activities, Reach is an independent data controller.
- Transfers of personal data outside of the EEA: NOBULL is based in the U.S. and that’s where we process personal data. When you provide personal data to us, we transfer that personal data to the U.S. We treat the personal data of EEA users in accordance with this Policy. We take appropriate steps to protect your privacy and implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal data in storage. We also enter into contracts with our data processors that require them to treat personal data in a manner that is consistent with this Policy.
- Personal data retention: We retain personal data so long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, and delete personal data after it is no longer needed for these purposes. This does not affect your right to request that we delete your personal data before the end of its retention period. We may archive personal data (which means storing it in inactive files) for a certain period of time prior to its final deletion, as part of our ordinary business continuity procedures.
- You have the right to access to your personal data, to have it corrected if the personal data we have is incorrect, to request that we restrict or delete your personal data, and to object to our processing of your personal data. Your rights may be subject to various limitations under applicable privacy laws. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you have any concerns about our processing of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
- You have the right to file a complaint concerning our processing of your personal data with your national data protection authority.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Irish Data Protection Commissioner as our principal supervisory authority.
WHAT IF I FOLLOW A LINK TO A THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE?
Our website and our social media posts may contain links to third-party websites. Those websites are governed by their own privacy and data use practices and policies. We do not have control over the privacy practices of the advertisers or other third-parties operating these websites, and we have no control over how these third parties collect or use the information you chose to share with them.
HOW DOES NOBULL PROTECT MY INFORMATION?
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. We use reasonable administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to secure the personal information you share with us. Despite these safeguards and our additional efforts to secure your information, we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third-parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your personal information.
Each time you use our website the current version of this Policy will apply. This Policy may be amended from time to time for any reason, and we will post a new Policy on this page as indicated by the “last updated” date below. You should consult this Policy regularly for any changes.
HOW DO I CONTACT NOBULL?
For questions about this Policy or about our privacy and information security practices generally, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: April 9, 2020